Importing Songs downloaded from CCLI SongSelect®
PowerWorship 4.0 Premium Edition supports importing song lyrics downloaded from CCLI SongSelect as text files.
Song Lyrics Download Instructions for SongSelect
- Open your web browser and log in to SongSelect ( http://us.songselect.com )
- Choose the song(s) you wish to import in PowerWorship.
- For each song - select the Lyrics tab on the song's page and click Download > Text File.
- Save the text file (for each song) to a directory location where you'll be able to find it later (e.g. C:\temp\SongSelect\downloads).
Song Lyrics Import Instructions for PowerWorship
- Launch PowerWorship 4.0 and select File menu > Import.
- Select the option to Import Songs downloaded from CCLI SongSelect®, and click Next.
- Enter a directory path for the directory where you downloaded and/or saved the song lyrics files from SongSelect (you can optionally use the Browse button if desired) and click Next.
- Select the individual songs you wish to import or click Select All to select all of the song lyrics files from the selected location, and click Finish.
- Review the import results and click Close when finished.
- Optionally view or edit the Song Information properties (e.g. on the Song Information tab) and/or Song Lyrics (e.g. on the Song Lyrics tab) for the newly imported songs.