Editing Background Templates
Existing templates can be edited to change the background image, etc. and you can optionally edit existing templates and save under a new name as a means of adding additional templates.
- Open the program settings by clicking the Settings button in the main PowerWorship window and open the Background settings.
- Select one of the background templates from the list.
- Click the Edit Selected Template button to Edit the selected template in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Right-click the initial slide in the Master View, and select Format Background.
- Choose a new background color (e.g. solid fill) or picture, and click Apply to All, and then Close.
- Use the Save As main (File) menu option to save the template under a new name (e.g. MyNewTemplate) and click Save.
- Exit the program settings (e.g. click OK or Cancel) and then reopen the program settings to select the newly added template.
- Click OK to save the changes or click Cancel to preserve the existing program settings.
Working with Backgrounds